2/24/09

kids say the darndest things


I love my nieces and nephews. Here's a little of what they say to keep us rolling...

Spencer: I'm so hungry I could eat a basketball hoop!

Adrie: Do you know the holy pokey? There's three levels of it.

Camille: (squinting after just waking up) My eyes are used to the light, but my eyebrows aren't.

Matthew: It's okay Suz, Jesus didn't make games just for people to win, but for people to have fun.

Spencer tried to give me a kiss with his messy mouth.
Suz: No way José!
Spencer: What's a José?

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Yay for commenting on Suzanne's blog!! I'm glad it worked. :)

I also love this about your nieces and nephews, it's hilarious, and so awesome of you to remember what they say and spend so much time with them! Yay Aunt Suzie.

We need to do something soon. In March. We should, we should.

Brittany said...

Awesome post, awesome blog, awesome girl. Can't wait for more!