I've been waiting for you to blog since we played last week. By the way, I think you were way too easy on me with the frisbee because later that day, I threw a frisbee around with some other friends and I sucked. Or maybe I used up all my good-frisbee-playing-ness with you, which is perfectly fine. :) Love you.
OH man i say this like everyday!! And i totally believe it then too. I am like YUP totally taking a nap when i get home, for sure... But it never happens! I hate that!
2 comments:
I've been waiting for you to blog since we played last week. By the way, I think you were way too easy on me with the frisbee because later that day, I threw a frisbee around with some other friends and I sucked. Or maybe I used up all my good-frisbee-playing-ness with you, which is perfectly fine. :) Love you.
OH man i say this like everyday!! And i totally believe it then too. I am like YUP totally taking a nap when i get home, for sure... But it never happens! I hate that!
Post a Comment