3/4/11

Mmm.. Spring.


It's a good morning to not be at work. I've got the waffles all ready to cook as soon as the boy wakes up, the sun is shining, I have an awesome to-do list today, and I can hear birds.

Winter is so quiet with snow, but forget that now, I want the sounds of spring! We live right next to a little wetlands area, and it's gorgeous. Sure, it's all brown and mushy looking right now, but the potential is there (and so are the birds). I can hear weird birds out there right now, and it's making me all antsy to go outside and do something. I've been stuck inside for too many months. Hooray for a day off when the sun is shining!

I love spring in Utah. Now if that boy would wake up...

3 comments:

Theresa said...

ooh. love your new blog look. can't wait for it to be spring either. I'm excited. I need your green thumb though suz so I can garden. I always feel like a dunce.

gar said...

funny, whenever i hear weird birds outside i definitely want to stay inside ;) love you, soo-uh. so glad that spring is on the upswing and summer will be here soon!!!

Alisha Chase said...

I love spring!!!